Arcadia is a unique independent real estate investment management and advisory business with three ‘core’ business areas:
Our aim is to be the leading boutique real estate investment manager on behalf of institutional capital. Since establishment of the business we have focused on both domestic and international real estate investment including:
- Direct Investing
- Unlisted Property Trusts
- Real Estate Private Equity Funds
- Real Estate Securities Funds and or mandates
- Other Real Estate Ventures including Joint Ventures and property companies
In undertaking Investment Management and Advisory services Arcadia incorporates a Responsible Investment approach guided by our Responsible Investment Policy and focused on five strategic ESG objectives, as outlined in the following documents. The Responsible Investment Policy has been endorsed by the Arcadia board.
An independent Adviser to institutional clients in a range of areas including:
- Investment Strategy & Implementation in the real estate sector.
- Portfolio Management & Asset Management services for discrete client mandates and funds.
- Capital Transactions (acquisitions & divestments) as a principal representative for selected assignments.
- Brokering equity transfers between institutional investors in unlisted real estate funds.
- Acting as a specialist adviser in facilitating cross border real estate investment into investment funds and major transactions.
- Representing major institutional clients in relation to real estate investment matters generally.
Asset and Development Management
From inception Arcadia has sought to have a totally integrated real estate investment management capability. Our asset management and development management skills are available to investment management clients/funds as well as third party clients including:
- Asset Management
- Development Management